10 oz (283g)
ORGANIC | SINGLE ORIGIN: COLOMBIA | WOMEN PRODUCED
Medium Roast. ORGANIC coffee beans from an all-women’s cooperative in Colombia, roasted by Founder Amy here in California, making the entire process women-produced. A smooth-bodied chocolate flavor with notes of sweet caramel apple, vanilla, and pecan pie.
- Roast: Medium
- Region: Balcón del Cesar, Cesar, Colombia
- Altitude: 4,980 – 5,500 ft (1,520 – 1,680 masl)
- Process: Fully washed and dried in solar dryers that provide protection from the rain.
- Flavor Profile: Sweet caramel apple, vanilla, and pecan pie. Smooth-bodied chocolatey flavor.
- Recommended Brew Method: Versatile (Espresso, French Press, Pour Over Drip, Regular Drip).
- 100% Certified Organic by BioAgriCert, Non-GMO