10 oz (283g)
Dark Roast. Exquisitely bold and rich in taste, the SAIGON NIGHTS is a sophisticated cup of coffee, uniquely blended and meticulously roasted in small batches to bring out the finest flavor in each bean.
Traditionally, Vietnamese coffee is a blend of chicory and Robusta beans to create a dark and smoky coffee flavor that balances harmoniously with sweetened condensed milk (also known as Cà Phê Sữa Đá in Vietnamese).
Sir Owlverick’s SAIGON NIGHTS is a modern take on the traditional Vietnamese Coffee. Using Papa Tang’s unique blend of Robusta and Arabica beans and his traditional roasting technique, we’ve created a perfectly smooth and bold cup so you can sip it black. Or try adding some sweetened condensed to recreate the strong, sweet, and velvety classic Cà Phê Sữa Đá.
- Roast: Dark
- Flavor Profile: Dark Chocolate, hazelnut, maple syrup. Full bodied and low acidity with a smooth and bold finish.
- Region: Blend of Arabica and Robusta beans
- Altitude: 2950 -7200 ft (900-2200 masl)
- Process: Washed and Dried
- Recommended Brew Method: Traditional Vietnamese Coffee Drip or French Press
- 100% Certified Organic by BioAgriCert, Non-GMO