10 oz (283g)
A whole blue world! September is National Breakfast Month and to celebrate, we wanted to evoke the timeless glamour of Breakfast at Tiffany’s. For this month’s Roaster’s Choice, we wanted you to grab your cup of coffee, look out the window and be able to imagine a very “Tiffany Blue” dream world filled with notes of lemon-lime, white grape, and dark chocolate. What’s more, this particular lot is from 9 women producers who are members of the COOMULFAC cooperative. This is their first women’s community lot or coffee for export, making “Breakfast at Owlverick’s” that much more special.
Enjoy Breakfast at Owlverick’s in your Pour Over! Also works great in a drip machine and cold brew.
- Roast: Medium
- Flavor Profile: Lemon-lime, white grape, dark chocolate
- Region: Jinotega, Nicaragua
- Altitude: 980 – 1450 meters above sea level
- Grower: 9 women members of Cooperativa Multifuncional Family Coffee R.L. (COMULFAC)
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun
- Soil: Clay minerals
- Certification: Fair Trade | Organic
- Recommended Brew Method: Pour Over, Drip Machine and Cold Brew
Visit Instagram @Owlvericks for more details.